- NodeJS : NodeJs is the basic platform on which all the node modules are built, so NodeModules contributes the code in Protractor.
- Protractor : Protractor is implemented over webdriverJS and webdriverJS is built on webdriver.
- Jasmine : Jasmine is a unit testing tool for creating test cases.
- Testscripts : Test scripts will have all the test case which are created using the Protractor and Jasmine
- Selenium standalone server : this will convert all the commands from the protractor as API commands and sends it to the browser.
- JSON wire Protocol : it is the bridge between the browser and the protractor
- Browser : Browser could be any like chrome, firefox, Edge
- Application : Application will be any web app, could be angular or non-angular application
Pre-Requsites for Protractor