Goto Extensions and search for firebug and do blah blah blah..You will find such thing called firebug.
Firebug and firepath are Add-ons of Firefox(not supported any more so please use tryxpath for firefox) , firebug and firepath these does not support any other browser.
Is it verify xpath for IE and Chrome ?
Looking Glass How To Install "Looking Glass" ?
1. Download zip file https://bitbucket.org/primatestinc/looking-glass/downloads/LookingGlass.zip
2. Extract zip file in c driver like "c:\Looking Glass"
3. Double click on 'StartLookingGlass.vbs' to start. (StartLookingGlass.sh for Linux/Mac)
4. If 'Looking Glass' doesn't start, it could be that Java path is not set on your computer, please follow these instructions to set it: https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/how-to-fix-java-is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-command-or-external-command.139263/
5. If you have any concern please visit "https://github.com/dmolchanenko/LookingGlass"
Operations on Looking Glass I.Get xpath:
1. After opening Looking Glass,Select the browser from the dropdown in the looking glass like below,here the browser on which you want to get or verify the xpath or other locators(it support all 8 Locators)
2. Click Open Button,and it takes about a minute to open the browser
2.1. It opens the browser now navigate to the required url
3. Select the Locator from the drop-down
4. Click on the search Icon and navigate over element in the browser
5. It will highlight element in yellow color
6. Now xpath will be displayed in Looking glass and also you can view page source and element highlighted in page source
1. Select the locator type and enter the expression in the Locator bar
2. Click Validate button
3. Now the element will highlighted in page source present in the Looking glass and in webpage
Myself KarthiQ, I am the author of this blog, I know ways to write a good article but some how I donot have the skills to make it to reach people, would you like help me to reach more people By sharing this Article in the social media.