- Interleave Controller will select only one sampler/requests stored in it, to run in each loop of the thread. It will execute the samplers sequentially.
- You can give a descriptive name for the controller (optional).
- If the checkbox is selected, the interleave controller will consider sub-controllers as single request elements and permit only one request per controller at a time (optional).
- Let’s consider an example of Interleave Controller, where Thread Group contains Number of Threads to
1 Loop Count to
5, and a total of
4 Samplers (Http requests).
1 * 5 * 4 = 20 requests will be sent to the webserver under test without using any Logic Controller.
5 requests will be sent to a web server under test by using Interleave Controller in sequential order i.e. 1 request per loop.
The Following Example Demonstrates the Interleave Controller.
- The Interleave controller executes anyone's requests from it, and it works from top to bottom order.
- We have a Test Plan which is having Thread Group and then Random Controller.
- Where the Random controller is having AdminLogin and UserLogin requests. when we execute the test plan it will execute the requests randomly.
- So, now add Interleave Controller into the Thread Group and add Registration and Flight Booking Request under the Interleave controller.
- Go to the Thread Group and then add loop count to 2 and then save and execute the Test Plan.
- After the execution, the result will be as shown below.