1. What is the difference between Throw, Rethrow & terminate workflow?
Rethrow is used when you want activities to occur before the exception is thrown.
Terminate workflow is used to terminate the workflow the moment the task encounters an error.
Throw activity is used when you want to throw an error before the execution of the step.
2. How you have handled exceptions in your project?
It depends on your project, you have to tell about your project exception handling process.
3. What is the difference between Try, Catch & Finally?
To solve such kinds of errors, you can use a Try-Catch block. So, you can put the browser part in the Try section, and then either put a Message box or any other activity in the catch section. After this is done, you can mention the necessary activities, in the Finally block. So these activities would be executed after the Try-Catch block.
4. What is the difference between Data scrapping & screen scraping?
Data scraping enables you to extract structured data from your browser, application, or document to a database, .csv file, or even Excel spreadsheet.
Output or screen scraping methods refer to those activities that enable you to extract data from a specified UI element or document, such as a .pdf file.
5. Difference between the Output panel & outline?
Output panel is the type of panel where you will get the output or result of execution.
The Outline panel displays the project hierarchy, all available variables, and nodes.
You can highlight activities in this panel by selecting them in the Designer panel, or you can go to a specific activity by selecting it in the Outline panel
6. Do you know about TFS, SVN & all repository in Uipath?
TFS : Stands for Team foundation server f SVN : SubVersion
7. What is excel Automation?
Excel automation with UiPath. An efficient tool to sort, delete, retrieve and analyses information. Easy to migrate and integrate data into platforms.
8. How many Activities you have used for excel Automation?
There are lots of activity in excel automation
9.Difference between Excel & Workbook activity?
|To use Excel Application scope Excel should be installed on the local system||For using Workbook not required to install excel|
|In the excel sheet, you will not able to access the chart and diagram related data with excel activities you will get an error||It's working fine with Workbook|
|It is fine in this condition||Workbook related activity the Excel workbook file should be close at the time of robot run otherwise it will give an error|
|In Excel application scope, we are not able to access the Password protected excel & popup was asking for to enter credentials.||It is fine in this condition.|
10.Types of data table activity you have used in the project?
There are lots of mostly used data table activities like Build data Table, Output data table, Merge data table, filter data table, Clear data table & join data table.
11. How many ways to read a column of excel through Uipath?
There are lots of ways to get the column value. There is Get row item activity through that activity.
You can get all data from the proper column.
12. How to automate excel macro through Uipath?
There is execute the macro activity, You have installed from manage package
13. What is Anchor & find the element?
Anchor Base-A container that searches for a UI element by using other UI elements as anchors. This should be used when a reliable selector is not available.
Find Element-Waits for the specified UI element to appear on the screen (to be in the foreground) and returns it as a UiElement variable.
14. Difference between Read range, read cell, read csv, Write range, write cell & write csv?
Through read range we read all data of excel, through read cell, we read a proper cell, through read CSV, we read all CSV data, through writing CSV .we write data into excel sheet, through write cell we write data into the proper column, through writing CSV we write data in CSV format.
15. What is Email Automation?
Email is that type of automation where we can automate all the email manual steps like sending the mail, receiving the mail, attaching the attachments, downloading the attachments.
16. What is the email protocol in Uipath?
IMAP, SMTP, GET OUTOUTLOOK, SEND OUTLOOK, POP3
17. Difference between Imap, Get Outlook, Send outlook & SMTP?
IMAP stands for internet map access protocol, through IMAP we can receive the customized mail.
18. How many activities you have used in Email Automation?
There are four most used activity like Get outlook, Imap, Send outlook & SMTP
19. How to download Gmail attachments?
We will start with a new automation process. Let’s call it Email Automation.
20. How to filter the mail through Uipath?
There are two ways to filter the email
i)we can filter through if condition in for each loop.
ii) We can provide filter conditions in Get outlook filter option.
21. How to select the folder of mail through Uipath?
For folder selection, you have to change from IMAP or get an outlook mail setting.
22. What is PDF Automation?
Pdf Automation is that type of automation where can fetch all the information from pdf.
23. How many activities you have used in Pdf Automation?
Mostly used activity is Read pdf text, Read pdf with ocr & Get text
24. How to automate Text & Image PDF?
For pdf automation, you have to install pdf from manage package-Uipath.Pdf
There are two main activity in PDF
25. What is OCR? Different types of OCR?
Ocr stands for Optical character recognition
26. How to pass credentials from Orchestrator & window system?
You have to save credentials in the manage package & give the credential name in your secure credential variable, create both id & password & use where ever required.
27. What is Orchestrator?
Orchestrator is a web application that enables us to deploy schedule, monitor, and manages Robots & processes.
28. Different navigation of Orchestrator?
There is more than 8 navigation in orchestrator like Robot, process, Machine, Schedule, asset, Queue.
29. Difference between Floating & Standard Robot?
Standard Robot works on a single Standard Machine only, namely the one defined while creating it. This is ideal for the scenario in which a user always works on the same machine.
Floating Robot works on any machine defined in Orchestrator, be it Standard or Template, as the machine name is not relevant while creating it.
Only Attended and Development Robots can be floating.
A Standard robot can be converted into a Floating Robot by using the Convert to a Floating button displayed alongside Standard Robot.
30. Different between Process, job, Scheduler, asset & queue?