1. Install Node Js, we would be using NodeJs for few Libraries mainly for creating local server.
2. Download this file : Basic SetUp
4. In VSCode File>Open Folder, where you have unzipped that above downloaded file. (this is the way of importing a project)
5. Open integrated terminal by navigating View>Integrated Terminal option.
6. In Terminal, Navigate to the folder where you can see Public folder
7. Try to install Http Serer package using below command, if installtion is succes then you should able to see yellow messages.
npm install http-server or npm install
8. Start the server using below npm command.
9. Goto you chrome browser and open displayed Url (any one from above image)
10. You should be able to see the browser iwht output like below.
Article is written by Pavan (a) KarthiQ. Well, I am serving notice period in an MNC, Bangalore. I thought to enrich every person knowledge a little, I always have a feeling, when we teach something, we will learn more than what you know.
Knowledge is the only thing that doubles when you spend it.
I have also created the reporter for Protractor Jasmine. Use for your projects without any hesitation