In this article, we will learn about how to set up Microsoft Power Automate and also, we are going to see a brief walkthrough of the environment.
Power Automate is a simple tool that allows you to automate any task. To use power automate we need to make sure that we have the right environment to use it. The first thing we need to do is simply go to the official website of Microsoft Power Automate.
- Once you're here, you need to create a business account, not a personal account. Business accounts allow you to access more advanced features and tools that personal accounts don't let you do. We just want to make a free account.
- Click the Try free button. This will open a little textbox for your email.
- Type the email of your workplace, or an email that doesn't end with Gmail or Yahoo. Remember, we are creating a business account, not a personal account. If you type your personal email it will give you a warning.
- After entering your email, click on Start free.
- If you want to create a business account, you can simply create a temporary email.
- In the first step, they'll ask you if you have got this email from company. Click on Yes.
- Fill in your details like Name and Password. The verification code would be sent to your email. Click on Next.
- It will give you a conformation of signing up. Also, your email would be your user ID. Click on Get Started.
- Now, the signup process is done. Sign in into your account with your user ID and password.
- After signing into your account. You'll land on Home page, this is basically our Microsoft Power Automate environment. Now let's take a quick tour of our development environment.