To install Jmeter, go to Google Chrome and then search for JMeter Download in the browser and select the first one, as shown below.
- Once you click on the Download Apache JMeter link, the Apache JMeter Page will open, as shown below.
- If you scroll down the page, you will see two sections as Binaries and Source.
- We have to download JMeter from Binaries, If you are working on Linux or MAC, then you need to download from
- If you are working on windows, then you need to download from .zip extension.
- I am working on the windows system, so I am going to download the .zip extension file.
- And Once you click on the
apache-JMeter-5.2.1.zip sha512pgp link, it will start the download, Save this file in your system as shown below.
- Once it is downloaded successfully, extract the zip file.
- Before opening the extracted files from the JMeter, just go to the command prompt in your system and then search for Java by using the command like Java -version and then press enter.
- If Java has already installed in your order, then you will see the below message.
- Next, go to the JMeter extracted files and then go to the Bin folder and then search for the JMeter. Batch file and click on it to launch the JMeter.
- After clicking on the batch file, it will launch the JMeter UI window, as shown below.